Join us for the 5th edition of GPeC E-Commerce Summer School, the only intensive e-commerce training in Romania happening between August 26 and August 31 2014 in the wonderful and relaxing mountain area of Romania. This event simply can’t be missed. GPeC E-Commerce Summer School will be held in Moeciu de Sus, Brasov County, at Family Hotel Arnica***, one of the cosiest Romanian mountains family hotels. We can assure you that GPeC Summer School is a must-attend event and our friends from past editions can confirm it. Here’s why:
You live e-commerce
From morning until lunch daily, you take your daily intake of e-commerce steroids with us! You’re in for 12 e-commerce workshops x 90 minutes each, a total of 18 e-commerce training hours based on e-commerce tips & tricks coming from the best specialists. Only practical advice and experience sharing. During these 18 training hours we’ll answer the following questions:
- how can your online shop sell more?
- where should you invest your marketing budget effectively and how do you calculate your ROI?
- what can you promote your online shop without significant marketing budget?
- short/long term decisions: marketplace or your own online shop?
- how do you drive relevant traffic to your online store?
- how do you choose the right partner in fast delivery services?
- how do you achieve customer loyalty without additional material benefits?
- how do you build a team that is loyal, proactive and results-oriented?
- is your website easy to use by visitors or do they leave your website without placing an order because the website is not usable enough?
- what e-commerce platform is suitable for your business and what should you take into account?
- how do you communicate in social media and how can social media help grow your business?
… these are just part of the topics we’ll answer for you during the 12 workshops of the GPeC 2014 E-Commerce Summer School: Conversion Rate Optimization, Usability, SEO, SEM, Web Analytics, Business Strategy & Management, E-Commerce Tools, Logistics and Fast Delivery, Social Media, E-Mail Marketing – we’ll cover all of them in 5 days during our intensive training sessions so that you become more performant!
In E-Commerce, 2 heads are better than 1!
Each day after training, you get the chance to discuss face-to-face with the trainers, ask questions and ask for professional advice for your business. The added-value doesn’t stop here: you share business experience, you exchange ideas and you create long-term relationships with all the participants. At GPeC Summer School, you breathe e-commerce every moment and you have the chance to build a new family – your online family. That’s why for 4 editions, GPeC E-Commerce Summer School participants continue to meet as a group long after the program has ended.
Team building with the most amazing people in the e-commerce and digital industry
The afternoons and evenings are saved for team building activities and networking time over mulled wine and quitar chords by the campfire.
We’ll play charades, football, table-tennis, pool and we’ll put some effort into the team-building tests (from rope dancing on a log wearing gas masks to creating a TV ad for an online shop selling brushcutters) – these are all part of the GPeC Summer School. Believe us: you’ll wish to stay with us for more than 5 days!
The GPeC E-Commerce Summer School will be held between August 26 and August 31, in Moeciu de Sus (Brasov County) Family Hotel Arnica***.
Who can participate?
Anyone directly interested in opening an online business or already involved in e-commerce and looking for advice on how to improve his performance: online shop owners, e-commerce service providers, e-commerce solution owners, e-payment solution providers, fast delivery companies, specialised agencies etc.
Nota Bene: Online shops registered with the GPeC 2015 Online Shops Competition who have chosen the PLATINUM package benefit from 10% discount from the GPeC E-Commerce Summer School participation fee.
Marketing Consultant TheMarks
Iulian Padurariu is one of the most renowned business strategists in Romania, having 15 years of experience in strategic marketing and just as many EFFIE awards won with the projects he managed. He started his entrepreneur life in 2005 by opening the Jack Trout positioning consultancy company. Starting with 2008, Iulian works from Vienna, but still keeps a close relationship with Romania, for the The Marks agency clients, as well as a trainer and consultant for various courses and conferences.
Associate Partner MicroAnalytics
Silviu Toma is Associate Partner for MicroAnalytics and has an extensive experience of over 8 years in digital marketing, offering web analytics audit services, advanced analytics implementations for Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, Coremetrics), digital media analyses and reports, usability consultancy, conversion rate optimization advice and analytics trainings for clients such as Telekom, Orange, ING, BCR, Altex, Emag, Okazii, F64, Provident, AVON, Samsung. Previously, Silviu Toma was Head of Interactive for Starcom for 4 years.
Founder & Managing Director GripAds
Bianca Dancila, Online Marketing Expert, is known in the Romanian online industry because of her performance and results in implementing the www.tocmai.ro project in Romania. In less than 3 years, Bianca managed to bring tocmai.ro from a start-up to one of the top 3 Romanian websites. Bianca then founded the GripADs advertising network that helps online businesses monetize their website traffic. However, Bianca’s passionat for Marketing and Communication Strategy has determined her to develop a special Online Consultancy department. In 2014, Bianca launched the most complex Online Marketing Strategy training www.cursmarketing.ro.
Managing Partner The Geeks
Costin Radu has been working in communication since 2003, mixing his strategic planner career with his online publishing experience. Costin has been involved in various projects and events for the marcomm industry, receiving 2 excellence awards (2010, 2012) from International Advertising Association (IAA), as well as various strategy, creation and digital communication awards. Since 2010, Costin manages the The Geeks agency, part of Leo Burnett. At the same time, Costin is an associate teacher for the Communication and Public Relations Faculty part of SNSPA, where he teaches a course for digital media.
Founder & CEO GPeC
Andrei Radu has founded GPeC (GPeC E-Commerce Awards Gala) – the most important e-commerce event in Romania and the biggest national online shops community – 10 years ago and has been since then been GPeC’s CEO. Andrei has written over 150 e-commerce articles, founded the first e-commerce magazine in Romania (Link), participated in the auditing of over 1000 Romanian online shops, coordinated 2 national e-commerce studies in 2008 and 2010 for the Romanian industry and brought the first neuromarketing and eye-tracking studies to the country.
Co-Founder ECOMpedia.ro & Community Manager GPeC
Liviu Taloi is the Co-Founder ECOMpedia.ro and the Community Manager of GPeC. Liviu has extensive experience of over 15 years in online marketing and 10 years of experience in Romanian e-commerce, being among others PR Manager for eMAG. In 2005, Taloi founded the Web Audit consultancy company specializing in e-commerce in website auditing. For the last few years, Liviu Taloi offered specialized consultancy for more than 100 Romanian online shops in e-commece, usability, analytics, conversion rate optimization and online marketing.
PPC Marketing Manager 2Parale
Cristian Ignat runs the Pay Per Click division of 2Parale, Platinum Google Engage agency. With an extensive experience of over 7 years in online marketing, Cristian is the only Romanian graduate of the Pay Per Click Master’s Degree program of Market Motive and actively contributes to the expansion of PPC marketing in Romania, being one of the first trainers certified in Google AdWords in Romania. Together with his team, Cristian develops strategies and manages accounts for companies such as Arabesque, Credit Europe Bank, Provident and Miniprix.
Managing Partner BreezeMobile
Dan Virtopeanu has an extensive experience of over 25 years in the IT&C industry and has dedicated the last 12 years of his career to mobile marketing and the integration of mobile payment solutions. Dan has been involved in the development of a wide portfolio of mobile SMS campaigns, mobile web campaigns, mobile apps and other tactical instruments. In 2012 Dan founded Breeze Mobile, one of the few local mobile marketing full service agencies, winner of 10 awards for different specialized competitions (Mobile Awards, Mobilio, Effie).
Director of Online Sales & Marketing Heimdal Security
Alin Vlad manages the Online Marketing & Sales department of Heimdal Security, a Danish startup in the online security field. Alin is known in the Romanian industry for his passion for and experience in Inbound Marketing and Growth Hacking. Allin is addicted to the challenges of promoting a startup and is a keen promoter of altruistic marketing through the continuous delivery of value without expecting anything in return.
Eugen Potlog is presently the Manager of Conectoo (the Conversion agency email marketing service), focusing on the implementation of new technologies and the expasion of the service on markets other than Romania. During the last 2 years of his career, Eugen has coordinated the development of the Profitshare platform (the most advanced affiliate marketing platform in Romania), owing part of his professional experience to the timeframe when he was developing online marketing projects for eMAG.ro, the biggest Romanian retailer.
Digital Marketing Consultant
Horia Neagu would describe himself as a full rights Internet citizen and a digital polimat. While some remember their first love, Horia remembers the first Lycos searches, the first GeoCities website he built and the first IRC botnet channel. It was all happening during the time when sending an email was not a pavlovian reflex, but a serious responsibility that took several hours. He is aware that all the above says a lot about his social life. Whoever is unlucky enough to follow him on Facebook, Twitter or Google+, knows he loves to debate on everything related to digital marketing, SEO, usability, e‑learning, digital culture, cyberethics, privacy. He has a fascination for the progress and benefits of technology in everyday life as well as the challenges the digital age brought in our lives. Horia has been working in digital marketing for over a decade for verficals like telecom, banking, pharma, ticketing, airline, publishing, foods & beverages, gambling and politics.
Senior Digital Marketing Consultant & Manager
Raluca Radu is commited to the idea that all you need in order to have a successful business is a well-chosen and well-built team and a data-driven and logic strategy. Raluca has over 10 years of extensive experience in digital marketing and online business management, successfully leading the teams of Naspers Romania, The Group, F64, Acasa.ro and Ele.ro. Among her most important achievements, Raluca Radu was in charge of the development of OLX.ro from scratch to the top of the Romanian online classifieds industry while she was the Country Manager of Naspers Romania. She graduated Computer Science and has always had a passion for mathematics and this is maybe the reason why Raluca believes data and logic are the basis of any effective communication strategy. Raluca Radu is also a keen supporter of tech startups and the Co-Founder of HowToWeb and has been involved as mentor in different entrepreneurship education programs like Innovation Labs, Startup Spotlight and Venture Connect.
BENEFITS AND COSTS
- you’re in for 5 days of intensive e-commerce training (12 workshops x 90 minutes each = 18 hours of premium content from some of the best specialists in the Romanian e-commerce industry!) –> you learn how to grow your business;
- except for the hours dedicated to the 12 workshops, you have plenty of time to talk to the trainers (no rush as it often happens at conferences) –> specialized consultancy tailored for YOUR business;
- if your online shop is registered for the GPeC 2015 Online Shops Competition, you can ask for advice to the present specialists and discuss the first jury audit and evaluation report –> you significantly increase your chance to be one of the winners of the GPeC 2015 Online Shops Competition;
- you make friends and get the chance to network in a friendly environment over a glass of wine with the trainers and other e-commerce decision makers in the Romanian industry –> quality networking and long term relationships;
- know-how and experience sharing with the other GPeC 2015 E-Commerce Summer School participants –> you learn from their experience, you benefit from others’ recommendations and you know who to call when you need help in order to grow your business in terms of online sales;
- you will have a great time during the next 5 days with some of the coolest people in the online industry: apart from workshops you will be in for team building activities, camp fire and quitar chords, good wine, green mountains area and fresh nature air, a lot of fun and a real e-commerce family which you will be in touch with from now on!
Early-Bird Fee (July 20 – August 3 2015, inclusive)
- Accommodation in Double room, 5 nights, all inclusive (access to 12 workshops x 90 minutes each, breakfast, lunch, dinner everyday, 2 coffee breaks per day, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks all you can drink, team-building activities, festive dinner, contact data of all participants and trainers):2.499 RON VAT included/person;
- Accommodation in Single room, 5 nights, all inclusive (access to 12 workshops x 90 minutes each, breakfast, lunch, dinner everyday, 2 coffee breaks per day, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks all you can drink, team-building activities, festive dinner, contact data of all participants and trainers):2.849 RON VAT included/person.
Standard Fee (August 4-20 2015, inclusive)
- Accommodation in Double room, 5 nights, all inclusive (access to 12 workshops x 90 minutes each, breakfast, lunch, dinner everyday, 2 coffee breaks per day, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks all you can drink, team-building activities, festive dinner, contact data of all participants and trainers):2.749 RON VAT included/person;
- Accommodation in Single room, 5 nights, all inclusive (access to 12 workshops x 90 minutes each, breakfast, lunch, dinner everyday, 2 coffee breaks per day, alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks all you can drink, team-building activities, festive dinner, contact data of all participants and trainers): 3.099 RON VAT included/person.
Hurry up! We only have 50 seats and from our experience so far they are sold pretty quickly so fill in the registration form and book your seat now!
You’re in for 5 days of intensive e-commerce training, networking and fun with some of the best and coolest online specialists in the Romanian online industry.
See you at GPeC E-Commerce Summer School! We’re looking forward to :-)
Registrations for GPeC 2015 E-Commerce Summer School are over!
Thank you for your interest – we are fully booked, just like every year!
The next edition of GPeC E-Commerce Summer School will be held during the August 24-29 2016 timeframe so stay tuned at least one month before this period so book your seat for the only intensive e-commerce training series in Romania!
Until then we are looking forward to this year’s edition of GPeC E-Commerce Summer School and can hardly wait for 5 days of premium e-commerce content and a lot of fun together with some of the coolest people in the online industry!
Keep in touch with us on: